It is a rare moment when you find a scholarship offered for all degree but this Australia Awards Scholarships for all degree. The application process is going to start on 1 February 2018. It means that you have a great chance to prepare your application from now. What things you must prepare are going to be explained below.
The Australia Awards Scholarships for all degree is directly hosted by Australian Government. The candidates who want to pursue bachelors, masters or PhD degrees are free to join this scholarship. The host institution ends the application process on 30 April 2018. It is an annual program that you can join every year. It starts on 1 February 2018 by the way. The successful applicants must stay and study in Australia. It is the best part of the scholarship. For your information, this scholarship was called Australian Development Scholarships in order to provide the scholarships for developing countries particularly in the Indo-Pacific region. The scholars will have an opportunity to participate at Australian universities and TAFE.
The values of the scholarships are as follow:
- tuition fees,
- travel expenses,
- establishment allowance,
- living expenses,
- health cover for international students,
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP),
- Pre-course English (PCE) expenses, and many more.
The applicants of the Australia Awards Scholarships for all degree must be able to complete the eligibility criteria if they want to submit and win the scholarship. Read them all before you submit it. They are as follow:
- Have a minimum age of eighteen years old at the time of commencing the Scholarship. There is no limitation for the maximum age. Please provide your persona information in the application
- Be a citizen of eligible country, which is listed on the official website and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country
- not be married, engaged to, or an individual World Health Organization holds, or is eligible to carry, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time throughout the applying, choice or mobilisation phases.
- not be a resident of Australia, hold permanent citizenships in Australia or be applying for a visa to measure in Australia for good
- not be applying for one more long‐term Australia Award unless they need resided outside of Australia for double the length of the full time that they were in Australia
- have completed any criteria established by the Program area of the applicant’s country of citizenship. For example when you have an experience in a specific or particular fields of work and environment. It will be advantageous for the candidates or applicants.
- be ready to satisfy the admission necessities of the establishment at that the award is to be undertaken
- be ready to satisfy all necessities of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to carry a Student Visa.
How to Apply
Please make an application of Australia Awards Scholarships for all degree from 1 February 2018 to 30 April 2018. Each country may have different closing date. But, most countries will end on that date. Don’t forget to visit the official website on this following page.