We have other news from the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Masters Degree. You should provide your application before the closing date of the scholarship ends this year. Don’t worry about that because everything you need is shared in this article. Just see the details below.
The University of Sussex offers its annual scholarship program for international students who want to achieve their master’s degree. This annual program is usually ended on 1 May 2018. The scholars are going to study in UK on September 2018 commencing. The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Masters Degree are actually open in almost all Sussex Schools. They are given based on the academic performance of the scholars. Moreover, they are designed for non-EU international students who have submitted for and been placed a spot for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the university. The University of Sussex is located in UK. Here are the details of the courses, which aren’t offered for the scholarships, as follow:
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM. This is taught in Qatar
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils. For example, the scholars are receiving ESRC 1+3 funding at the moment
- Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
It means that those aren’t available for the scholarships. The university looks for twenty five eligible candidates each year with Non-UK or EU students as the primary target. The value of the scholarship is to cover about 50 percent off international student tuition fee.
Please meet these eligibility criteria of University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Masters Degree so that you can be successful candidates every time you send your application. Eligibility criteria are the minimum requirements that you must do as applicants. The host institution is going to pick the candidates based on their current qualifications and criteria. So, you must meet them all to win the awards from the University of Sussex. Without further ado, let’s see them all below. They are as follow:
- Candidates must be classified as international students for fee purposes
- Candidates must have perfect grades
- Candidates must have evident and particular goals in relation to the course
How to Apply
To win a spot of the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Masters Degree, you must provide an online scholarship application form. This form is only gained after you have applied for your course. The closing date of the scholarship is 1 May 2018. So, you must offer a place of the offered courses of the University of Essex. Then, you will receive an application form via online. Afterwards, you have to complete the application form and send it for the scholarship before the closing date. It is always important to check and see the detailed information about the scholarship. You can visit it from this following link.