International students who wish to pursue their bachelor degree, master degree, doctoral degree or even long-term non-degree in China can now sigh in relief because you can now apply for a chance to receive financial support from the China University of Petroleum. Anyone wishes to be a candidate for Qingdao Government Scholarship for International Students at the China University of Petroleum should continue scrolling down this article and find out how to apply!
The scholarship can be taken in China, at exactly the China University of Petroleum. This is actually a university system in China which has two universities, explicitly China University of Petroleum, located in Dongying and Qingdao as well as China University of Petroleum located in Beijing. These Qingdao Government Scholarships for International Students at the China University of Petroleum are open for all international students and can be taken in China, to state the obvious. The funding is awarded for successful candidates to study any subjects offered by the university. Here are the detailed information regarding the total amount of the scholarships money:
- Bachelor’s degree students which includes a partial tuition waiver for the amount of RMB 20000 in total. The first year waiver RMB 10000, students will have a second year partial tuition waiver when passing the annual review which is RMB 10000. Students can apply for current student scholarships
- Master’s degree students as well as Doctoral degree students: living allowance which is RMB 30000, 3 year living allowance which is RMB 10000 every year which is RMB 100 per month for 10 months annually. Students can apply university scholarships in the meantime.
- Long term non-degree students: RMB 10000 in total
In order to be eligible, students must meet all the following entrance requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese citizens and healthy
- Don’t have any Chinese government scholarship
- Long term non-degree students should be at least two academic semesters
- Must meet language proficiency requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree students: Chinese instructed candidates must provide HSK-4 while English instructed applicants must provide TOEFL (iBT) 60 or above/IELTS 5.0 or above/English as the instruction language certificate during previous studies
- Master’s as well as Doctoral degree students must provide IELTS 6.0 or above/TOEFL (iBT) 80 or above/English as the instruction language certificate during previous studies for English instructed candidates
Procedure of Application
The mode of the application is online and candidates must submit and complete their application for the Qingdao Government Scholarships for International Students at the China University of Petroleum no later than July 1, 2018.
Here are the complete steps for submission:
- Register at their International Students Online Application System which you can visit here. Fill in the online application information, upload the application documents and then submit it.
- Admissions Office will give an announcement about the admission as well as scholarship results in 2 weeks after receiving applications
- Admission Office will deliver the admission documents in 2 weeks after the result announcement. Make sure you provide a post address as well as contact information to the Admissions Office in prior.
- Make a deposit payment and room reservation. Admission Office will tell the winners regarding the room reservation as well as its deposit payment of RMB 1000. The winners must pay their room deposits to the accommodation reception in due time to finalize their admission as well as scholarship. The accommodation reception will then refund the room deposit on checkout. The room deposit won’t be refunded in case the winners don’t register for enrollment as well as scholarship for any reasons.
- The winners should register at the university in due time or else they will be considered forfeiting the scholarship and admission.
For further information, you can contact:
Tel: 0086 532 86983201; 0086 532 86981298
Fax: 0086 532 86983125