South African students who wish to pursue their tertiary qualification in Law can now apply for the E.V. Adams scholarship South Africa 2019. This award scheme aims to assist outstanding South African students who otherwise couldn’t fund their studies without the scholarship. If this is your area of interest, then this is the scholarship for you!
Admas & Admas was formed in 1908. It is an African law firm that specialises in commercial and intellectual property services. It has been internationally recognised. The main office is located in South Africa while associate offices as well as branches are spread all over Africa. The firm now has over 200 professional staff members. The firm represents small to medium sized companies, along with the biggest corporations. A&A’s expertise lie in technical and legal disciplines, in property law, commercial law, litigation, and intellectual property law.
This year, the company is proud to announce the E.V. Adams scholarship South Africa 2019. This award call intends to award high achieving students in South Africa with the maximum value of R 50,000. Students who wish to pursue their Law degree (LLB/ BA/ BCom) can apply.
Furthermore, qualified students may also be able to take up work in a Candidate Attorney position in the firm upon graduation.
Recipients may be requested to complete vacation work at the firm, as well as be an occasional brand ambassador (campus-based). The scholarship can be renewed each year, though it will be subjected to satisfactory performance. Therefore, recipients must maintain an overall average of 75%.
In order to be fully eligible for this call, interested candidates must fulfil the following minimum entry requirements. Failure to satisfy all these criteria will lead to your application being disqualified.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have finished matric
- Must hold strong academic record
- Must have proven financial need
- Must be studying as a full time student towards one of the aforementioned qualifications at a recognised University in South Africa
- Must be first year student and have maintained at least B symbol for English and C symbol for maths since Grade 11. Candidates who are already tertiary students can apply but must have maintained an above average academic record
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for the E.V. Adams scholarship South Africa 2019 and have made sure you meet the minimum requirements, please commence your application online here.
You must also submit clear copies of the following supporting documents along with the completed application form:
- Certified copy of ID document and matric certificate
- Recent photo (head and shoulders)
- Latest academic transcripts issued on university letterhead
- A letter of motivation outlining your reason why you deserve this award
- A full CV
- First year applicants must enclose Grade 11 results
- Tertiary students must attach a university proof of registration or acceptance letter
Applications will be accepted until February 28, 2019. No late or incomplete submission will be regarded.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to shoot your questions this way:
Head Office (Pretoria)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 012 432 6000