The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the new scholarship award for commencing international postgraduate student. The Saltire Funding at University of Dundee is now open for application. If you wish to take a full time postgraduate studies but financial obligations get in the way of your dream, then this is your way out. Scroll through to find out more about this call.
The University of Dundee was established in 1881. It is one of the leading public research universities in the entire United Kingdom. The history of the University goes way back. Its main campus has even undergone remarkable change over the past 50 years. In 1960, the University acquired the new building of the Bellmont Halls, Dentistry building and the Tower Building. The University of Dundee has been ranked number eight in the United Kingdom for student experience along with the second in all over Scotland. It offers a wide range of postgraduate and undergraduate degree program. One of the distinctive qualities of the University is its executive coordination and support for the top-notch quality strategic program.
This year, applications for the Saltire Funding at University of Dundee are open. It’s available to study postgraduate programs for full time students planning to commence their study in September 2019. The scholarship is worth £ 8,000 in value and will be tenable for one year (to be paid towards students’ tuition fees).
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Film Studies, English or Creative Writing
- Law and Policy
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral
- Business such as Economics, Finance, Accountancy or International Business
- Biomedical or Biological Sciences
- Art and Design
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Applicants can be UK, Wales or Northern Ireland citizens. Overseas students are very welcome
- Applicants must have obtained either an unconditional or conditional offer for a postgraduate taught program at the University
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are able to fulfil the costs of living in Scotland as well as the remaining tuition fees
- Applicants must not have studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland prior to this application
- Applicants must not have been the recipient of a Saltire scholarship prior to this application
- Applicants must be able to meet the language requirements needed for the course they are taking
- Applicants must complete and submit an application before the stipulated closing date (information is available below)
Please visit this page in order to apply for the Saltire Funding at University of Dundee.
All applications submitted will be reviewed by the award panel and candidates will be notified via email in 8 weeks after the deadline.
Should you have any pre-application questions in terms of this scholarship, please reach out via email at [email protected] (you must use Saltire Scholarship as the heading). You can also ask about the outcome of the scholarship via this email address.
More information can also be found on the University’s website here.