University of London is providing the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship for foreign students outside of EU countries who want to pursue their dream in obtaining higher degree of education. Created for Bachelor and Master degree programs, the scholarship is designed to be taken in University of West London in the UK.
The Scholarship Description
This University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship program has a purpose to provide and recognize the needs of financial support for the outstanding academically achievement students who want to know the world and act as the ambassador for the University of West London.
Basically, this scholarship is offering the financial help to some selected students – considered as a tuition ‘discount’ up to €5,000 for their tuition fee at the first year period. This is a way for the university to offer financial support as well as allowing students to meet their peers within their first year studying period. They generally provide around 50 scholarships that are limited for the first year only.
Just like the other scholarship and financial aid programs, this University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship has its own requirements. All applicants are expected to meet all the requirements that may cover:
· The applicants should be students that are paying their tuition fee in full
· The applicants should be international students that aren’t coming from the EU countries
· The applicants should be self-funded and not from the EU countries
· The applicants should get the offer for studying for a full-time study at the University of West London. If they aren’t the holder of the study program, they aren’t considered eligible for the scholarship.
· The applicants should understand that the scholarship award is given based on the competitive flair and they should be able to demonstrate academic achievement and enthusiasm
· The applicants should act as the professional student ambassador for international platform
· The applicants shouldn’t get any financial aid or support in the previous period
How to Apply
In order to be considered eligible for the scholarship, the applicants should receive an offer from the university. They need to send out an application of admission to the University of West London for undergraduate or postgraduate full time programs taking place at the University of West London. After they have been submitted to the university and received an offer to study at the university, they can send an application for the scholarship.
There are different kinds of time placements for different time of enrollment. For this period, the study program will take place in September 2019. The deadline for the application is on June the 30th 2019.
A Word of Advice
It is only imperative that students who want to continue their study to the higher degree take the extra preparation to the procedures. Candidates should visit the official website to learn the details of the scholarship – the application processing, the requirements, and such thing alike. They can also get the application form. If you want to learn more about University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship, you should come to this site.