Students who want to get their Bachelor or Master degree in Italy should consider applying for Study Grants from University of Bologna. This scholarship is opening a chance for foreign students to see the world as well as pursuing their dreams of obtaining a higher level of education. Naturally, there are a lot of benefits that students can get from taking part in this program.
The Scholarship Description
Bologna University is giving out (full) tuition fee waiver and study grants for international students who want to continue their study at the university. Any foreign students wanting to register for the Single, First, and also Second Cycle degree program for academic year of 2019-2020. University of Bologna will serve as the host institution.
There will be a total 25 scholarships available with these divisions:
- 5 study grants (Unibo Action 2) with value of each €11,059 with full fee tuition waivers for the total value of €20,000 (Unibo Action 1) available for the First and Second Cycle of degree programs.
- 20 study grants (Unibo Action 2) with value of each €11,059 with full fee tuition waivers for the total value of €100,000 (Unibo Action 1) available for the Second Cycle of degree programs.
The Study Grants from University of Bologna is available for foreign students with excellent qualifications obtained from an educational institution from outside Italian (education) system without looking at citizenship matter.
Just like other scholarship programs, this Study Grants from University of Bologna has its own requirements and details to make the filtering process easier and faster. The requirements are:
· The applicants mustn’t study at University of Bologna currently – whether for Single, First, or Second degree programs. Note: Anyone whose student career (the single, first, or second degree program) has ended in academic year of 2017-2018 will not be considered students anymore.
· The applicants mustn’t exceed 30 years of age by the deadline time
· The applicants mustn’t have received any Unibo Action aid or program – whether it is the waiver Unibo Action 1 or Study Grant Unibo Action 2
· The applicants should be qualified for the study (single, first, or second degree program) admission that is issued by educational institution outside Italian education institution or system – with at least 2 years of attending the program. In the event that applicants are submitting for one year program, any prior qualification should be included and considered.
· The applicants should meet the requirements of admission for the choice of degree program. If not, they should meet all of the requirements during registration period.
How to Apply
All applicants should pay attention to the deadline as it happens on April the 30th 2019. The application is done and processed online so make sure that all applicants understand the details.
A Word of Advice
Candidates are encouraged to read GRE (Call for 2019/2020 Applications) or SAT. They should visit the official website to learn about the procedures and the requirements. The procedures and steps to do the online application can also be found at http://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/study-grants-and-subsidies/grants-for-international-students-unibo-action2. Interested applicants who want to apply for Study Grants from University of Bologna should really understand the details to avoid any possible error.