Adelaide Scholarship International (or ASI) is a financial support program that is designed to help students achieve their Master and PhD degree (as well as taking the programs) in order to fulfill their dreams. The study period will take place in Australia starting in August 2019.
The Scholarship Description
The University of Adelaide is offering a financial support for postgraduate students with research strength area in order to attract academically excellent students a chance to support its research methods and efforts. The numbers of offered scholarships will be limited although the university hasn’t disclosed the details of the numbers.
Adelaide Scholarship International offers a value of $27,000 that covers living allowance (annually), course tuition fee, and oversea student health coverage (only for those holding the subclass 500 visa). The scholarship is given to Master degree with 2 years of study and 3 years of study for Doctoral degree. Extension is only given for doctoral subject and program.
All scholarship programs have their own standard of measurement and filtering process that help them to filter out the eligible candidates or not. The filtering process will make the screening process simpler, easier, and faster. The overall requirements for the Adelaide Scholarship International are:
- The applicants should complete (at least) the equivalent Australian First Class Honor program and degree successfully. This is a degree with four year study period with a (major) research project that is taking place in the final year.
- The scholarship will be given on research potential and academic merit – not based on extra-curricular achievements.
- The applicants must not have or hold a research qualification that is regarded by the University of Adelaide that is equivalent to the Australian Research Doctorate degree
- The applicants who haven’t provided any English language proficiency and fluency evidence as a part of the requirements aren’t considered eligible for the scholarship. Those who haven’t completed the Pre-Enrolment English Program requirement won’t be eligible either.
- The applicants should be considered as international students and gain the status for their university’s enrolment duration. Permanent Residents and citizens of New Zealand and Australia aren’t eligible.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to fulfill the application process and procedures of Adelaide Scholarship International. They are expected to use the formal application and then submit it for Scholarship and Admission. Everything is through online system so there is no other way. The application processing and the overall procedure is free of charge so applicants won’t have to pay anything. The deadline is on May the 3rd 2019 for study period Semester 2 2019. Careful preparation should be managed soon.
A Word of Advice
The candidates are expected to visit the official site to learn more about the details of the program. They should be able to learn about the core principle of the financial support as well as the overall details of the procedures – the deadline, the scholarship requirements, etc. If you want to learn more about Adelaide Scholarship International, you can always visit the official link at this site to learn more about the procedures.