If you are studying translation and interpretation and you want to obtain a higher degree in the subject, why don’t you consider applying for Chin Communications Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies International Award? This financial support program is designed and dedicated for international students who want to take a full Master program at Monash University in Australia. This opportunity is given to encourage academically excellent students an opportunity to deal with their financial matter as well as improving a better cooperation with students and their home countries.
The Scholarship Description
This Chin Communications Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies International Award is basically an open invitation to study in Australia, in one of the most pretigious universities in the country. The university has been around since 1958 and they have contributed to a lot of development in the research and educational sector.
The reasons for Master degree candidates to choose the university because it enables them to grow, perform, develop, and succeed in their career. There are different ranges of development programs designed to encourage all professional and academic candidates. The value of Chin Communications Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies International Award is worth around $3,250 for a year period only.
Here are some of the general requirements:
- All applicants should be considered international students with nationalities outside of Australia
- All applicants should take a (full-time) Master degree program in Translation and Interpreting Studies that will take place at School of Languages, Cultures, and Linguistics in Australia, especially in Monash campus. It is also possible that students will also study Mandarin and English pairing.
- All applicants must provide a CV, letter of motivation, a personal statement, and the reference as an attachment
- All applicants must have a Bachelor degree and the written certificate. Academic transcript may be needed
- All applicants must display the ability and knowledge of English language. They need to provide a (recent) proof that they are able to speak and write English. It is possible that certain English test certification or proof (such as TOEFL or IELTS) would be needed.
How to Apply
It is crucial that applicants to the scholarship to be accepted at the master’s program at Monash University to be considered eligible for the financial help. Once the candidates enroll in the Master’s program course work and get the admission confirmation, then they can apply for the financial support program. Basically, there are two different applications for two different programs. Be advised that the applications won’t be the same between the two. The deadline is on June the 28th 2019.
A Word of Advice
Interested candidates who are into the subject as well as the financial aid program can visit and explore the official website at here If they explore the page, they can see that there are different ways to apply. All they have to do is to read everything thoroughly and they can get a better idea (and understanding) of the program. If they want to learn more about the Master program, they can always go to here. If they still don’t understand the procedure, it is advisable to contact the person in charge and have a further discussion about Chin Communications Master of Translation and Interpreting Studies International Award.