International students who are eager and optimistic for their bright future should take part in Rome Funding at the University of Kent. If you have always wanted to study abroad and you are eager about studying mostly art and historical subjects, then this funding would be the perfect option for you. Not to mention that you have the chance to study at one of the most prestigious university in the UK.
The Scholarship Description
The idea of this Rome Funding at the University of Kent is to encourage students to continue their study and contribute to the positive environment of the world. This is a fantastic and one-of-a-kind opportunity to obtain the Master degree in England.
Kent University was first founded in 1965 that is known as the public semi-collegiate research university and included in the 55best universities in England. They are always looking for the intellectual ambition that isn’t afraid of challenges in order to contribute positive element or vibe to the world, starting from their selected program. Not to mention that the university is known for their world-class education that prepares all of their students with the needed employability skills.
The value of the scholarship is reaching £20,000 in total. It is divided into 4 different grants which mean that each candidate can get £5,000 for the course.
The basic requirements for Rome Funding at the University of Kent are:
- Applicants should come from eligible countries that cover the European countries, the UK, and other countries. Students should be the ones paying for the tuition fee that are eligible for the scholarship
- The applicants who are considered eligible should be taking Master’s degree program within the subjects of Roman History and Archeology, History of Art, and Ancient History. Other subjects won’t be accepted or considered
- All applications must submit the supporting documents that consist of a personal statement, a CV, and a copy of their passports.
- All applicants whose national language isn’t English must display their knowledge of English language. They should be able to provide documentation or take IELTS or TOEFL tests. But this stage is only for those who don’t come from English speaking countries.
- For applicants with non-UK qualification, it is crucial that they must own a bachelor’s degree (the first class) within the relevant subject that is equivalent to the requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to enroll at the university and take the Master degree program first. They are free to choose the fields, as long as the subjects are still related to the outlined fields. After the applicants gain acceptance at the University of Kent, then they can send an online application for the scholarship. The registration for the financial support program is also done through the online system. The deadline is on May the 31st 2019.
A Word of Advice
It is crucial that all applicants are to visit the official website so they can learn about the detailed processing of the financial aid program. By coming to the website, there are actually a lot of things to learn and discover. For instance, applicants who are coming to here will learn different things from the link at here. Take a look at those two links and learn more about the Rome Funding at the University of Kent.