International students who are thinking about continuing their study in the UK can seriously consider the chances to apply for University of Nottingham Baccalaureate Excellence Diploma Scholarship to help them achieve their ambition in pursuing better education – leading to better career and brighter future. If you are one of those foreign students whose nationality isn’t from any European countries or from the Great Britain, then here is your chance to be able to get the best education from one of the best universities in the UK.
The Scholarship Description
University of Nottingham is offering a financial aidprogram that is open and accessible to all international students. The value of the University of Nottingham Baccalaureate Excellence Diploma Scholarship ranges from £2,500 to £15,000 for the academic year in 2019/2020.
This is a great opportunity for international students who want to continue their study at University of Nottingham, known for their outstanding research-led education. Students can also attend the annual Global Opportunities Fair that usually takes place in November. Not only they have the opportunity to increase their knowledge but they also have the chance to open their mind and gain better access to a better career.
The Major Benefits
There are different award schemes and plans included in this University of Nottingham Baccalaureate Excellence Diploma Scholarship. It depends on the study course and the IB Diploma points that each candidate achieves.
- Students who get 38 to 39 International Diploma Baccalaureate marks will be awarded with £2,500 funds for the tuition fee on the first year only
- Students who get 40 to 45 International Diploma Baccalaureate marks will be awarded from £2,500 to £6,000 funds for the tuition fee on the first year and an extra of £3,000 of Anniversary Scholarship Enhancement. Students who study courses within the participating departments and schools will get £2,500 to£6,000 from their department or school in the study course’s second year
Here are some of the basic requirements for the scholarship:
- All applicants should have the international citizenship not from the UK or the European countries
- Applicants from different field of study or subjects are welcomed
- All applicants are required to send the supporting qualification certificates, depending on the admission requirements
- All applicants should have minimum grades. BCC is for foundation programs while candidates are expected to have at least A-level within the grading system
- All applicants, whose national language isn’t English, must display English language knowledge as well as showing the proof of their proficiency by showing the scores (IELTS or TOEFL)
How to Apply
Although all applicants are expected to send their application for the study course first and then apply for the scholarship, they aren’t required to send a separate application. Applicants should apply for the study course within the academic year. Once they receive the study proposal, they will get ‘MyNottingham’ account that enables them to apply for the scholarship by simply choosing the tab ‘Finance’. The deadline is on August the 1st 2019.
All candidates can check into here although they may not be able to do much. They are expected to visit the official site and reach out to the contact person to learn more about University of Nottingham Baccalaureate Excellence Diploma Scholarship.