International students who want to continue their study at University of Sussex in the UK can think about applying for Cate Haste History Scholarship for Master Students. This scholarship is designed and dedicated for foreign students (whose nationalities are outside the European countries or the United Kingdom) who want to achieve higher education but facing a financial hardship.
The Scholarship Description
University of Sussex understands that not students have the financial ability to pursue their dream of a higher education and academic level. Unfortunately, this is the problem often happens to academically excellent students with a financial hardship. That’s why the institution is offering Cate Haste History Scholarship for Master Students to help Master degree students taking the History-related subjects to relieve their financial burden.
This financial aid program is dedicated to support potential and promising students (from any nationalities) to continue their study at one of the world, and also the UK’s, prestigious universities. The University of Sussex, a public research institution, has been sitting in the sixth rank of the most reputable universities in England. Students will get the best opportunity to study as well as taking part in different workshops and events. The campus has a welcoming atmosphere and students can enjoy the vibrant studying experience.
The value of this scholarship covers a financial grant that is worth £3,000 which can be used to reduce the overall tuition fee. The grant itself will be given to only one candidate so the nature of this application is quite competitive.
Here are the requirements for Cate Haste History Scholarship for Master Students:
- All applicants whose nationalities are outside of the UK and the European countries are allowed to take part in this financial support program
- The scholarship is only accessible for History subjects, including Master of Intellectual History or Master of Contemporary History
- All applicants to this scholarship must not get any other grants or awards from other institutions, universities, or foundations in the UK
- All applicants are expected to display their knowledge of English language, especially if English isn’t their national language. They need to show the written documentation or proof of their English proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
- All applicants must have a Bachelor degree to be eligible for taking the Master degree subject and course
- All applicants are expected to submit supporting additional documents that include a copy of passport, a CV, a copy of academic transcripts
How to Apply
It is required that all applicants must send their application for the course registration first. They need to register for the Master degree program at the University of Sussex. Once they are officially admitted and accepted at the university, then they are eligible to send another application for the financial aid program. It means that interested applicants should send a separate application if they want to apply for the grant. The application will be done online. The deadline is on July the 1st 2019.
A Word of Advice
Interested candidates are hoped to visit the official site at this link. The online application can be done at this link. Candidates should learn about the details of Cate Haste History Scholarship for Master Students if they want to have a better chance.