International students who are looking forward for a study chance in Italy while taking the PhD degree programs can think about applying for PhD Gran Sasso Institute of Science Scholarship. The financial support program is designed for foreign students who have excellent academic performance and achievements and yet dealing with a financial hardship. With the financial aid, it is expected that those students can focus more to their study without having to worry about the financial issue.
The Scholarship Description
This is a financial aid program that is designed to help students achieve higher degree as well as pursuing the chances of better future. The PhD Gran Sasso Institute of Science Scholarship is dedicated for international students who are ready and prepared for taking their career and academic achievement to PhD peak area. The scholarship will be awarded to 31 PhD candidates. The main aim of this grant is to help support the excellent students who are dealing with financial issues standing in their way of success. Those who are looking forward to continue their PhD degree in Italy can try this great opportunity as it also enable them to see the world.
The value of the scholarship covers for a free tuition as well as financial assistance worth of €16,150 a year. The candidate will be able to enjoy free accommodation which is located at the guest house or other possible students’ accommodation by GSSI. The candidate can also get a financial substitution that is worth £350 a month (gross) as well as the additional of 50% within the monthly basis.
These are some requirements of the PhD Gran Sasso Institute of Science Scholarship
- This financial support program is open and accessible for all international students
- The scholarship isn’t applicable for all subjects. Only several subjects and courses that will be considered for it, including Urban Studies and Regional Science, Computer Science, Social and Life Science, Mathematics in Natural, and Astroparticle Physics.
- All applicants must not get other grants to be eligible for this scholarship
- All applicants must show their dedication and passion to their current study and course
- All applicants must display the knowledge of English language considering that the classes will be given in the language. They must show the written proof or documentation that show their mastery or fluency of English.
- All applicants must show a written proof of their previous degrees – they should be able to show Bachelor degree and Master degree certificates
- All applicants must submit a file in the pdf form that includes a legit ID document that has been dated and signed, a copy of academic transcripts, a CV, contact information names with 2 referees and some (additional) infos as requested.
How to Apply
Students don’t need to undergo separate application. It is important that they apply for the PhD degree program first and get accepted at the institution. After they are officially admitted, they will be automatically considered as the eligible applicants for the financial aid program. Their names would be automatically listed within the program. The deadline is on June the 18th 2019.
A Word of Advice
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the official site at this link so they can learn more about the details of PhD Gran Sasso Institute of Science Scholarship.