Postgraduate RGU Funds are created and designed to help international students complete their postgraduate or postgraduate research program and achieve their degree within the subject course. Such a financial aid program is designed with the aim to alleviate the financial burden that most international students must bear. And as one of the prestigious universities in the United Kingdom, it is pretty understandable why the university has such a developing vision for the future.
The Scholarship Description
RGU is Robert Gordon University is offering the so-called Postgraduate RGU Funds program to help foreign students cope with their financial hardship. Taking a postgraduate degree course can be financially challenging so the university is lending a hand to make sure that talented students can get the help they need.
The university was established in 1992 as an educational research university with various subjects and disciplines from Bachelor degree to Ph.D. levels. They provide sophisticated facilities and students can enjoy academic excellence.
Postgraduate RGU Funds financial support program is available in various levels and categories. For the undergraduate programs, candidates can enjoy such thing as RGU Financial Award that is given to Master degree course for full-time students covering the value of £2,000 discounts for the tuition fee. There is also the Financial Award for full-time campus research students that cover the value of £3,000 discount for (one year) of tuition fee subjected to the postgraduate research program.
The Postgraduate RGU Funds is open to eligible applicants from all over the world – provided that they meet the requirements
- Applicants should be self-funding students
- Applicants can take any course or subject they are interested in as long as they are within the postgraduate degree programs
- Applicants need to meet the requirements set up by the university and the department where they have set up specific details. Each department will have different requirements so applicants need to pay attention to each detail.
- Applicants are expected to complete their previous academic level. Applicants for Master degree program should have Bachelor degree while applicants for Doctoral degree must have Master degree.
- Applicants must complete the application and provide the supporting documents that include language ability certificate, a CV, a copy of the passport, and academic transcripts
- Applicants who are coming from countries whose national language isn’t English are expected to display their knowledge of the English language – considering that most classes will be delivered in the language. They need to show proof of their language mastery by taking either the IELTS or TOEFL test and submit the proof of documentation.
How to Apply
There are two different award types for the postgraduate degree programs but the application works the same way. Interested candidates must apply and register as the full-time students first for the post graduate degree programs (either for Master or Doctoral degree). Once they have received the admission letter, then they are eligible to take part in the Funding screening process. They need to send their application (for the scholarship) to [email protected].
The deadline is based on the dates of the course applications so there is no exact date information for the time being.
Interested applicants should visit the official website so they can learn the details of the funding. Please visit this link to get the details of Postgraduate RGU Funds