Edwin Power Scholarship at University College London is a financial support program that is designed to help international students while they are developing their mathematical ability and skills. Foreign students who have completed their undergraduate degree course can think about continuing a higher degree by taking the Master degree level at the university. Students won’t have to worry about dealing with financial hardship when they are being awarded the grant.
The Scholarship Description
UCL or University College London is offering Edwin Power Scholarship at University College London for international students who want to improve their mathematical skills while getting the opportunity to study abroad and have the cultural experience that can enrich their knowledge.
This is a financial support program that is dedicated from all students from different parts of the world wanting to take a Master degree level in the UK. The university itself has been around for centuries. It was first set up in 1826 as a public (research) university in London. The university has been officially known as UCL since 2005 and they are offering many different subject and degree courses.
They understand that international students have many hidden talents, especially those who have excellent academic performance and achievement. Students will take part in workshops, carnivals, and much more. The university is known for its excellent research fields with advanced facilities.
The value of the scholarship covers for £400 that can last for 3 years. However, it is subject to renewal on an annual basis and satisfactory achievement progress.
Here are the general requirements for Edwin Power Scholarship at University College London:
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship are those registered as international students
- Applicants should apply for the Master degree study within the subject of Applied Mathematics at UCL
- All applicants must not get or hold or be awarded with other funds from UCL
- All applicants must complete their previous study level. Brilliant applicants must have the Bachelor degree in order to take the Master degree course
- All applicants must display their knowledge of English language. They must demonstrate their proficiency and mastery of English language especially if English isn’t their national language. They must take the IELTS or TOEFL test and have the score test
- All applicants must complete the application process including providing additional documents such as language ability proof, copy of the passport, a CV, academic transcripts, and the research proposal (for the PhD degree level program)
How to Apply
It is crucial that interested candidates register to the Master degree program first. They need to take PhD research or MPhil course taking place at the university. Once the students have registered to the degree course and they get the admission letter, then they can apply for the scholarship.
Students can send a written documentation or notice describing their intention to apply for the financial aid program. They should send it to:
UCL Head of the Mathematics Department
Ms Helen Higgins
Dept of Mathematics
University College London
The deadline for this scholarship is on August the 15th 2019.
Interested candidates should visit the official site at this link so they can learn the details of Edwin Power Scholarship at University College London.