International students who want to take a Master degree course and get a chance to study in the United Kingdom can think about sending their application to get Master Aberdeen International Scholarship. This is a financial support program that is designed for students planning on taking their academic year in 2019-2020 course.
The Scholarship Description
University of Aberdeen is very open and welcoming toward foreign students, including brilliant students from other countries other than the UK. They are offering Master Aberdeen International Scholarship program is designed to help self-funding international students who want to continue their study to take the postgraduate course work.
University of Aberdeen is the third oldest universities in Scotland. The university also has a campus in Doha running programs at postgraduate and undergraduate levels. Students should consider taking a study course in the university because they will be allowed to develop themselves and focus on the skills for future career.
The value of the scholarship can reach the amount of £2,000 that can be used as a discount for the students’ tuition fee.
Here are the requirements for Master Aberdeen International Scholarship:
- Eligible candidates are those coming from African and Asian continents, such as Tunisia, Vietnam, Central African Republic, Congo, Senegal, Somalia, Swaziland, Uganda, Egypt, Ethiopia, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, and others. For the details, students should look it up at the provided list at the official website.
- Eligible applicants must take the full time Master degree within any field or subject – as long as they take it at the university
- All applicants must be based on the Aberdeen campus for the study course
- All applicants must understand, read, write, and speak English fluently because everything will be delivered in English. To display their knowledge of English language, students are expected to take IELTS or TOEFL test and include the score test as the evidence
- All applicants must meet all the entry requirements set by the university. In the event they need to include additional documentation or other requirements, they should be ready
- All applicants must complete their previous academic degree level. It means that all applicants must have the Bachelor degree to be qualified for the Master degree course
- All applicants must complete the application and include the extra (supporting) documents such as a letter of motivation, a CV, a statement of purpose, academic transcripts (of the coursework), and also letters of recommendation. Further details may be asked later.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register at the university for the postgraduate degree program first. They need to be accepted as the students first before they can be considered eligible for the scholarship. Students must send their application for the registration and wait until they get the acceptance letter.
Once they have received the offer, then they will get the details of the (scholarship) program. This is only applicable for eligible and worthy candidates. There is no deadline for the scholarship for the time being. The application is still open so candidates are expected to send complete requirements during the process as soon as possible.