Koç University Postgraduate Scholarship is providing an offer as well as a good opportunity for international students to reach their dreams. Those who have just completed their Bachelor or Master degree program can start thinking about continuing their education to a higher level – by taking either a Master degree or a Doctoral degree program at the university. Students have the opportunity to get one of the best educations in the world at one of the most reputable universities in the whole global scale.
The Scholarship Description
Students with impressive and excellent academic ability and performance are welcomed to join the scholarship screening. The Koç University Postgraduate Scholarship is awarded to those who are able to display their academic skills. The financial support program is also introduced to attract foreign students a chance to study in Turkey and introduce them to the finest education system in the country.
The scholarship has different values, depending on the type of degree courses that candidate is taking. If they are taking the postgraduate degree courses (which include the Master and PhD levels), the scholarship will cover for the health insurance, living expenses, and housing.
What do you need to prepare as a part of the Koç University Postgraduate Scholarship requirements?
- The scholarship is open and accessible for Turkish students as well as international students (whose nationality is outside Turkey)
- Any programs in the postgraduate levels (Master or Doctoral degree) in every field or subject are considered eligible for the scholarship
- The applicants should be undergraduate students who want to take their PhD or Master degree coursework provided by the university
- Interested students need to show the proof of their English language proficiency and mastery, including the written documentation of their written and also spoken language skills. In general, they may be asked to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests and show the score
- Those who are interested in applying for the postgraduate degree levels should complete their previous degree level. Applicants for the Master degree should have the Bachelor degree while applicants for the PhD level should have the Master degree.
- Applicants are required to complete their application as thoroughly as possible. They also need to attach the supporting documentation that includes a curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a motivation letter.
How to Apply
Interested applicants need to be legally and officially become the students in the university. That’s why they need to register for the postgraduate degree programs first. After they register, they need to get the acceptance letter. Once they have it, they can complete the online application that is available at https://apply.ku.edu.tr/regapp. Only registered students that are allowed to send their application for the scholarship and be considered eligible in the screening process.
Applicants are expected to send their application as soon as possible. There is no information about the official deadline as the process is still open. However, it is always wise to complete the requirements and send them right away so applicants won’t miss this opportunity.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application as well as visiting the official link at https://www.ku.edu.tr/en/navigation/admission to learn more about the details of Koç University Postgraduate Scholarship.