London South Bank University is providing London ONCAMPUS South Bank Funding that is expected to help international students achieve their dream while providing assistance in the financial matter. The financial aid is expected to relieve the financial challenge faced by the students and giving the chance for students from different parts of the world a better opportunity to reach their dream.
The Scholarship Description
London South Bank University is one reputable university in the United Kingdom that is offering a world-class academic education and also a financial support program for foreign students taking classes in their university.
The London ONCAMPUS South Bank Funding is a program that is dedicated for the students at the university so they don’t have to deal with the financial challenges. They aim to help students to experience overseas study while helping them achieve the higher study level that they want in undergraduate and also postgraduate degree level. There are many subjects of the academic degree program in different levels that students won’t have to struggle with the subject.
The value of the financial support program is covering 25% of the tuition fee reduction.
What are the general requirements for the London ONCAMPUS South Bank Funding program that all candidates must meet?
- Eligible candidates are those taking the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university –in any field or subject that they want
- Eligible applicants are those coming from any nationalities or countries – provided that they can meet the requirements
- All applicants are expected to enroll in the university as the full time students –whether they are taking the undergraduate program or the postgraduate program
- All applicants must display their knowledge of English language. They need to demonstrate their ability in speaking, writing, and communicating in English by taking the IELTS and TOEFLS test as the evidence of their proficiency and mastery.
- The applicants must provide the grade for AAA/AAB for taking the Undergraduate program and grades AAAAA/AAAABB for the International Year One level
- All applicants must follow the requirements needed by the admission processing
- All applicants must complete the application processing, including the supporting documents such as academic qualification, a personal statement, the copy of passport, a reference letter, and a copy of the (UK) visa
How to Apply
Interested candidates should register first for the degree programs at the university. They need to earn the student titleship from the university before they can be considered eligible for the scholarship. Those who have registered for the program will be automatically included in the award program.
There is no specific information about the deadline. It is highly likely that the deadline will be decided on the course application date. The link for the application can be found at this site
Interested candidates who want to take part in the scholarship processing are advised to visit the official website at this link to gain a better knowledge and understanding of the scholarship support program. By visiting the official site, it is expected that they candidates will have a better knowledge and understanding of the London ONCAMPUS South Bank Funding.