Foreign students who are looking for an opportunity to continue their higher education in the undergraduate program can always think about sending their application to International SATO YO Foundation Scholarship program that will take place at Kyushu University. The program is designed and aimed to help student achieve their dream without them having to worry about their financial challenges or hardship. With this financial support program, students can complete their degree program without having to worry about their financial condition.
The Scholarship Description
The International SATO YO Foundation Scholarship program is to help students continue their undergraduate and postgraduate in one of the most developed countries in the world, Japan. Although Japan is one of the most expensive countries in the world, the financial aid program is expected to relieve their financial burden. Students will get the opportunity to study in Kyushu University, one of the oldest universities in Japan.
The value of the scholarship covers the financial expenses that reach ¥150,000 per month (intended for undergraduate studies) and also ¥180,000 per month (for the graduate studies program).
There are some basic requirements that students need to take when they are interested in International SATO YO Foundation Scholarship
- All applicants can register for any degree level courses that you want, including the undergraduate, Master, or Doctoral degree.
- Eligible applicants are those coming from Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei Darussalam, Bangladesh, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, East Timor, India, Pakistan, Laos, Nepal, Myanmar, Maldives, and Malaysia
- Eligible applicants must not have any Japanese citizenship. They can have good academic merit who have positive social contribution
- All applicants are required to speak English and also Japanese fluently and they need to display their knowledge of the language. They need to take the language tests to show their evidence of both languages (Japanese and English) mastery and proficiency.
- All applicants need to complete their previous degree levels of education. Those who want to apply for the undergraduate program need to complete their high school education and have the certificate. They need to have at least 12 years of (academic) education. If they want to take their master degree, they need to have a Bachelor degree. And they need a Master degree for the Doctoral program.
- All applicants must complete the application procedure, including the extra documentation that includes a personal statement, a CV, referees details, copy of the passport, language ability proof, and academic transcripts
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are those who have been registered (officially) as the students at the university. Once they have enrolled in the university, they can gain easy access to the application form. The candidates should register in undergraduate, doctoral, or master level program and then download the application form. Once the form is completed, send it to:
International Satoyo Scholarship Foundation Secretariat
1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku
The latest deadline of the application is on July 2019.
Interested candidates are expected to visit the official site at this link so they can learn the details about the International SATO YO Foundation Scholarship program.