Students who are thinking about continuing their higher degree level in Canada can think about applying for Canadian Government International Postdoctoral Research Program Funding that can help them in managing their financial expenses and challenges.
A study opportunity in Canada can be rare and yet the grant can alleviate the financial hardship.
The Scholarship Description
The Government of Canada understands the importance of qualified candidates in the academic world so they are encouraged to provide the access and open the door for the high achievement and academically excellent students who want to continue a higher educational degree in Canada.
They create Canadian Government International Postdoctoral Research Program Funding in order to provide financial support as well as providing a better future for the promising candidates. Besides a chance to study in Canada, candidates are welcomed to take part in the research program.
There are several benefits that students can get when they take part in the scholarship. Besides getting the financial aid (whose information is still unclear), they will get the chance to be hired as the term employee for SE-RES (Scientific Research).
In order to apply for the Canadian Government International Postdoctoral Research Program Funding, candidates should understand the requirements:
- The scholarship application would be considered and accepted if the students are currently taking the doctoral degree program within a recognized and reputable post-secondary institution.
- Eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the postdoctoral research program at Canadian research institutions and government laboratories.
- Eligible applicants are those coming from countries outside of Canada or Canadian citizens who are able to show their academic excellence, skills, and achievements
- All applicants must display a good knowledge of English language if English isn’t their mother tongue. They should display their good command and communication skills through the written documentation that are obtained once they have taken the IELTS and TOEFL test.
- Applicants for this scholarship must have good academic achievement and performance as well as a doctoral degree within Natural Science field
- Applicants must complete the application and the entire processing stages. They may not be asked for any additional documents at the moment by the grant organization. However, it is possible that the research institute may require the additional documentation
- Applicants must have completed the previous academic stages and able to show the certificate or diploma as the evidence
How to Apply
In order to be considered eligible for the financial support program, the students should register and enroll themselves in the postdoctoral research program within Canadian Government Lab or the research institutions in Canada. Once they have registered and got the acceptance letter, they will be eligible to take part in the application process – it happens via an online link.
There is no specific or detailed information about the deadline of the scholarship. For now, the processing stage is still open but interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the official site at this link so they can learn more about the Canadian Government International Postdoctoral Research Program Funding as well as a better understanding of the details.