Students who have the passion and interest in Business, especially in Commerce, can consider about applying for Master’s Commerce Guardian Trust Scholarship in Canterbury University for the study period of 2019-2020. The financial grant is dedicated and created for the eligible candidates, especially for those with excellent academics or impressive academic performance.
The Scholarship Description
Students who want to continue their study to a higher degree after completing their Bachelor degree program can think about continuing their study at Canterbury University in New Zealand. It gives them the opportunity to gain a new study experience in a foreign land as well as helping them to deal with their financial hardship. The Master’s Commerce Guardian Trust Scholarship in Canterbury University is then created to meet the purpose.
The value of the scholarship reaches $16,500. Because of the large amount of the financial assistance, the nature of the screening process is pretty rough and competitive.
What are the requirements for the Master’s Commerce Guardian Trust Scholarship in Canterbury University program?
- Eligible candidates must have the dedication and passion in the subject in order to help them complete the study
- Eligible applicants are those coming from New Zealand as well as other countries – provided that they meet the requirements to be eligible
- Eligible candidates are students taking a Master degree course in Commerce subject only
- To be considered eligible for the scholarship, students must have 120 points of enrolment, by students who take the full-time program or the part-time method within the Master degree course in Commerce Faculty at Canterbury University
- Applicants must meet all the requirements for the study, including having the impressive academic achievement and performance
- All applicants must complete their application as well as the needed additional documents, including a copy of the passport, a CV, a portfolio, certified copies of transcripts and qualifications, a personal statement, and a copy of the sponsor
- All applicants need to display a good knowledge and mastery of English language since all of the classes will be administered in English. They need to show their proficiency and mastery of the language (in both spoken and written English) by taking the test, whether IELTS or TOEFL. Having the certificate as the written documentation as the evidence is also crucial.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements. Besides the general requirements, it is possible that they need to complete the extra admission requirements that are set up by the board.
How to Apply
It is crucial that candidates must enroll in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. They need to register for the program first and wait until they get the admission letter. Only after they have received the letter they can send their application to the board. They would be considered eligible for the screening process. The deadline is on October the 15th 2019.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the official site at this link or check the application form at this link to get a better and deeper understanding of the program. It is expected that candidates can learn about the nature of this Master’s Commerce Guardian Trust Scholarship in Canterbury University program before sending their application.