What should you know about Undergraduate Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honors International Funding? Are you a foreign student who wants to continue your study in a foreign land and get the opportunity to get a unique experience in your studying process? If all of your answers are yes, then you should the application for the financial support program and take part in the academic year at Australian National University.
The Scholarship Description
This is a funded education position is made open and available for international students who want to pursue their dream in obtaining their undergraduate degree level –and they can do it in Australia that is known as one of the most developed and advanced countries in the world.
Students are given the chance to study at Australian National University (ANU) College of Asia and the Pacific. They are working together with College of Art and Social Sciences to create the Undergraduate Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honors International Funding program to help the students. Students will get the chance to enjoy the facilities research and advanced teaching experience. The value of the scholarship reaches the amount of $5,000 a year for the eligible candidates
All financial support programs have their own standard in the screening process and the Undergraduate Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honors International Funding program isn’t different. The general requirements for this program are:
- Eligible applicants are students with nationalities from around the world –provided that they meet the requirements
- Applicants with excellent academic performance and record have higher chance and possibility to be awarded with the grant
- All applicants must take the Bachelor degree at the university and take subjects in Political Science, Asian Studies, and Visual and Performing Arts. Other subjects will not be considered
- All applicants must enroll and register as (full-time) students at Australian National University
- All applicants must complete their high school study period and have the diploma
- All applicants must complete the application and also provide the supporting documents that include a copy of their passport, a scan of the CV, language proficiency proof, and academic transcripts
- All applicants are expected to demonstrate the knowledge of English language, especially if the applicants’ national language isn’t English. They need to show their proficiency and mastery in English language skill considering that all the classes will be done in English. It is highly likely that they must take IELTS or TOEFL test and have the documents as the evidence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to register and enroll in the Bachelor degree program within the university. They need to have the studentship title before they are considered eligible to send their application for the scholarship. After they get the acceptance letter, they can get the chance to apply for the grant.
For now, the application hasn’t opened. The screening process will start from August the 31st to November the 30th 2019.
Interested candidates are expected to visit the official site at this link to understand more about the program. They need to know the details and the concept of Undergraduate Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honors International Funding program before sending the application.