Students who have just finished their Bachelor degree can think about continuing their higher education to a Master degree level and get the financial aid by applying for International Travel Bob and Margaret Frater Scholarship. The study will take place in Australian Catholic University and the candidates are given the opportunity to get the financial help that can help them struggle with their financial challenges.
The Scholarship Description
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is having and offering International Travel Bob and Margaret Frater Scholarship to attract potential students with high academic excellence. The university understands that international students often have to struggle with financial burden. They create the financial grant to fulfill the purpose.
This is a program that is open for students from all over the world. Students will get the opportunity to enjoy advanced teaching facilities and the latest teaching methods that can be functional and beneficial for community development and empowerment – especially for the future.
The value of the scholarship will reach the amount of $10,000 that can be paid within one lump amount. This is a quite big amount so it is natural if the screening process and the stages can be competitive.
Here are the basic requirements for the International Travel Bob and Margaret Frater Scholarship program:
- Eligible candidates can come from Australia and any other nationalities from all over the world
- All applicants must have the passion and the determination to complete the program
- Applicants who are coming from Australia must have a teaching profession in Catholic primary school of Australian Capital Territory or New South Wales schools. It would be better if the candidates are the ones within their early teaching career or teachers who are returning to the profession after having a break
- All applicants must take Master degree course at the university. They can take any subjects without any restriction
- All applicants must complete the application, including the supporting documents that include a written reference and a resume containing a teaching experience outline. They must also compose a written statement consisting of 1500 words containing their expectation of traveling and the expected gain from the experience, the budget outline of the expense estimation, and how they engage with ACU values and the community.
- All applicants must meet the requirements for minimum English language ability. They need to take the required test (either IELTS or TOEFL) and have the written document as the evidence of their mastery and proficiency of the language in both written and oral forms.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are expected to be the students at the university. They are required to apply and enroll in the Master degree program and gain the studentship title. After they apply for the study course and get the admission letter, then they can send their application to the provided link. The deadline is on July the 31st 2019.
Interested candidates are expected to come to the official site. They can visit this portal to learn the requirements of the scholarship. If they want to, they can browse the internet to visit the official website to they really understand the concept and the details of International Travel Bob and Margaret Frater Scholarship program.