If you are looking for ways to finance your tertiary education then consider applying for the ACBT Scholarships at Edith Cowan University. This call is aimed at bright and outstanding international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies. The scholarships are available within the School of Engineering, School of Science and School of Business and Law. Read on to find out how to apply!
Edith Cowan University was formed in 1991. It is one of the public universities in Australia which has gone through so much change into a quality higher educational institution. The University is known for its excellent student satisfaction and its globally recognised research. As a matter of fact, it is constantly ranked in highest start rating for its teaching experience.
This year, the University is delighted to offer scholarships to students wishing to pursue their bachelorâ€™s studies in Australia. This award is worth $ 50,000 in value and will be paid towards studentsâ€™ tuition fees for each year of the entire duration of their course. Qualified students may be ineligible for a scholarship assuming they are the beneficiaries of a government award or industry sponsorship during the term of this scholarship. Furthermore, it is required that qualified students continuously enrolled in their original course of application and constantly be in good standing both financially and academically in order to maintain their award. Course transfer will result in the termination of your ACBT Scholarships at Edith Cowan University.
- Candidates must be categorised as overseas students
- Candidates must not be a current student at Edith Cowan University
- Candidates must have finished the Foundation Program or Certificate IV or have completed 4 or more units in the Advanced Diploma/Diploma at ACBT Sri Lanka
- Candidates must intend to study an undergraduate course offered by the School of Science, School of Engineering or School of Business and Law at Edith Cowan University
- Candidates must be commencing to study on Joondalup Campus
- Candidates must be able to meet the English and academic admission requirements stipulated by the University for their chosen field of study
- Candidates must be able to comply with applicable visa requirements
If you think you are eligible and would like to apply, please head over to the online application portal to commence your scholarship application. Please choose â€śApply for Course Entryâ€ť section and when prompted to enter a fee reduction code, type in ENG_FLAT 181.
Alternatively, candidates can also apply through an authorised agent approved by Edith Cowan University. Should you be successful, the admission office will send you an offer letter.
Candidates must submit their CV, qualification certificates and a personal statement. Furthermore, all students must also be in possession of the A-levels in General Studies along with the minimum GPA for their admission requirements.
Please apply for the ACBT Scholarships at Edith Cowan University no later than December 31, 2019 in order to be considered.