International students who are looking forward to continue their higher degree of education can apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Funding at Bucks New University in the UK. Students who want to continue their study abroad to experience a different life and cultural value can always try living in the United Kingdom. Moreover, those who want to obtain their Undergraduate degree as well as their PhD degree should view this as a perfect opportunity to expand themselves and to have a better future.
The Scholarship Description
Students who want to continue their study in a prestigious university in the UK can see this as a very good opportunity. They can continue their study without having to worry about the financial matter with this Undergraduate and Postgraduate Funding at Bucks New University. After all, Buckinghamshire New University has been known as a public university that manages to gain positive reputation and well-known name in the academic world. Students can learn about many things and academic issues as long as social life.
The value of the scholarship is considered enough to cover living expenses that can reach Â£250. It may not seem much but it should be enough to help the candidate to deal with some financial management and expenses.
Candidates should meet these requirements if they want to take the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Funding at Bucks New University:
- All applicants can take any subject or course in undergraduate or postgraduate program
- Applicants with global citizenships are allowed to apply
- All applicants must have the passport from the country where they are currently residing and have applied at the website of Buckinghamshire New University or other universities of their choice through UCAS application.
- All applicants must hold an offer or acceptance letter for the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course for the period of September 2019.
- All applicants are expected to meet the entire entry criteria for the applied course and program, which also includes the process of portfolio, interview, health requirements or DBS check. They should also apply to stay or live at the Universityâ€™s Brook Street Halls of Residence Office at the university.
- All applicants must have the academic certificates from the previous education, including a high school diploma and graduate degree certificate. Good academic grades will be the priority
- All applicants must send the application along with some of the supporting documents like a CV, a personal statement, educational certificate, and academic transcripts. Further details will depend on the universityâ€™s further requirements
- All applicants are expected to be fluent in English because the courses and all the classes will be performed in the language. They are expected to show their proficiency and mastery in English language knowledge through the proof of documentation
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to send their application for the study course enrollment. They should register for the undergraduate or postgraduate program course first and get the acceptance letter. Once they are officially admitted at the university, they can then send the application for the scholarship and submit it to the available email. Unfortunately, the information about the email is still closed and confidential until you get the official admission letter from the university. The deadline is on July the 31st 2019.