If you want to continue your study at one of the prestigious universities in America and also get the financial support while continuing your study, then you should apply for CSU Non-Resident International Student Fee Waiver. It allows you to take your degree without having to suffer from the financial burden.
The Scholarship Description
California State University in Monterey Bay is looking for (international) students planning to attend the school and take the programs. The aim of the financial support is to recognize foreign students displaying exceptional academic excellence and scholastic dedication. The recipients will get a partial waiver or even a full waiver for the fee portion for the non-resident part. The tuition value ranges from $500 to $12,000.
These financial aids are competitive in nature and only a small number of the applicants will get the help. Students are required to re-apply each year so they are eligible for the CSU Non-Resident International Student Fee Waiver again. Students are free to take any subject they want.
All financial support programs have their own standards to help them recognize potential candidates. The same thing also applies to this CSU Non-Resident International Student Fee Waiver program.
The requirements include:
- The applicants should study at CSU as the F-1 international (or foreign) students
- The applicants should be able to show leadership experience or/and community involvement in their extracurricular activities.
- The applicants should have a good academic record at the current college or high school with 3.0 GPA minimum.
- The applicants should be able to show exceptional and excellent scholastic performance (including honors, academic awards, etc).
- The applicants must apply (and enroll) in the full course study at the university. They should take 10 units (minimum) for graduate programs and 12 units for the undergraduate programs so they are considered eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicants must already get the admission confirmation and also complete their payment before July the 15th 2019 to be considered eligible for the scholarship
- The applicants are able to show financial needs and requirements
Details for the requirements should be discussed further when applicants reach the contact person on the list.Â Please pay a detailed attention to the deadline so they wonâ€™t miss the benefits.
How to Apply
Applicants should contact Kasey Scolavino at 100 Campus Center, Seaside, CA, 93955, United States. The phone number is 831-582-4395. Further inquiries can be asked through emails at [email protected]. The deadline for the application is on May the17th 2019 so applicants should rush if they want to get the application on time. All applications will be reviewed and screened in June. Notification of acceptance will be released in July.
A Word of Advice
Applicants should visit the official website at this site to learn more about the details of the application. Applicants can learn more about the procedures of the application, the overall requirements, and more. A reach out to the contact person should give them further information and insight about the financial aid. The CSU Non-Resident International Student Fee Waiver can help relieve the financial burden of the students, as long as they meet all the requirements.