International students who have a deep interest and passion in science should seriously think about applying for Individual Fellowship Marie Sklodowska-Curie at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei. This financial support program is dedicated to bright young talents who are into some of the scientific matter as well as having the passion to make the world a better place. The candidates should send their proposals in doctoral and post-graduate subjects and research and FEEM as the host institution will determine whose subjects are the most promising (and interesting).
The Scholarship Description
This Individual Fellowship Marie Sklodowska-Curie at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei is designed for doctoral students who write research proposals about:
- Integrated macroeconomic models and energy for sustainable and better development in African countries
- Spatial transformation of the cities as well as their social-economic determinants and the consequences for the quality of life and environment to urban citizens
- Water management within the uncertainty presence related to climate change and technological innovations
- Pathways to the EU carbon-neutral economy by the year2050
- Further topics can be checked at the official website
This scholarship is offered at â‚¬40,000 to â‚¬45,000 per year preposition. There will be 8 awards being given and the candidates should be the one studying Economics, Science and Technology, Applied Science, Political Science, and Sustainable Development.
The value of the scholarship covers the financial support of the research that lasts for 12 months to 24 months. FEEM provides encouragement and support to individual (but experienced) researchers providing the requirements for the 2020 program. The recipient of the scholarship will get a true multi-disciplinary and international experience that can reflect to their research and theÂ global development in a whole
The basic requirements for this Individual Fellowship Marie Sklodowska-Curie at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei include these elements although candidates should find out moreabout further details.
- All applicants can come from any nationality. They must not live or reside in Italy for more than a year (12months) within the 3 years before the deadline.
- All applicants should have a doctoral degree or a 4-year full time research background and experience (or the equivalent) during the proposal submission deadline
How to Apply
Interested applicants who want to explore this chances provided by the intuition can go to the official platform to send their applications. Applications should include an abstract of one page of research proposal and a (detailed) CV including the publications list. The deadline is on June the 2nd 2019. Those who get the scholarship to support their project research must submit their proposal by September the 11th 2019 to the European Commission.
A Word of Advice
All candidates should reach out to the contact person to learn more about the procedures. They are also encouraged to check the official website so they can learn (and understand) the entire procedures. The contact person is Floriana Nappini at Corso Magenta, 63, Milano, ITA, 20123, Italy. The available phone number is +39 02 52036969 and candidates can send email at [email protected].
Besides reaching out to the contact person, all applicants are expected to visit here to learn more about the overall procedures (and details) and to increase their chances to win Individual Fellowship Marie Sklodowska-Curie at Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.