Kingâ€™s College London is pleased to offer financial support to deserving and high-achieving EU and overseas students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University. The new International Hardship Fund scholarships at Kingâ€™s College London are now open for application. Students who come from lower-income household are encouraged and welcome to apply!
Kingâ€™s College London was formed in 1829. It has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. Kingâ€™s College London is also known as the biggest European centre for postgraduate and graduate medical teaching and biomedical research. As a matter of fact, the institution is ranked 31st in the 2019 QS World University Rankings. At this University, students can identify what they want for their future career and then build a plan for how to achieve their goals.
This year, the University is delighted to announce that they have set aside limited funds to help international and EU students who need support to cover financial obligations to study at Kingâ€™s College London.
The International Hardship Fund scholarships at Kingâ€™s College London are aimed at those students who are experiencing financial hardship, despite having arranged adequate funding for their studies. Each scholarship will vary in size depending on each studentâ€™s individual need.
Are You Eligible?
- Students must be able to show that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after they started their course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition costs as well as living fees for the whole study duration. Note that for overseas students, the UKVI has indicated that students will need approx. ÂŁ 1,265 for monthly living fees along with tuition costs. Itâ€™s merely an indication though, as living expense will vary depending on each studentâ€™s circumstances. The unforeseen change in conditions/circumstances must have affected studentâ€™s ability to access these funds. Should financial difficulties ever arise, then students are advised to contact Student Funding Office or their personal tutor
- Students must be either an overseas students or EU citizens
How to Apply
Applications for the International Hardship Fund scholarships at Kingâ€™s College London can be made online here until July 31, 2019. Please go to â€śMy Fund Applicationâ€ť section and then choose â€śclick here to view your funding optionsâ€ť.
Provide the following documents for your application:
- Details of the change in circumstances and how this has impacted your ability to fund your studies
- Details of the financial provision made before the start of your studies
- Details of your financial need and what youâ€™ll need financial support for, such as living expenses, tuition fees, etc.
Once you have submitted your application, youâ€™ll be acknowledged via email with further information regarding the application process and the evidence needed to support your case.
The supporting documents must be legible:
- Electronic copies or scanned, PDF format is preferable
- Entitled in the following format: your surname, name â€“ document title (e.g. WINCHESTER, DEAN â€“ April bank statement)
Your documents must be emailed to [email protected] and include your student ID in the email text (not your K number but one as on your ID card).