International students who are studying at New South Wales University are encouraged and advised to apply for the International Masterâ€™s Art and Design Funding. The university welcomes international students who are taking the art subjects while awarding them the financial support to help them deal with the financial challenge and hardship. They understand that international students have their own struggle and the financial support program can seriously help them with the financial obstacles.
The Scholarship Description
The University of New South Wales are creating the International Masterâ€™s Art and Design Funding which is a financial support program dedicated for international students taking the art subjects within the university. The financial aid funding is open and made accessible for all qualifying students who are thinking about taking the Master degree program without having to worry about financial hardship.
The university alone has been around since 1949 and had made a good reputation along the years. Aside from the quality teaching programs and various ranges of subjects, the university is also known as one of the best research universities in Australia. Students can take part in various innovation and research projects and get involved in the active student life. If they are able to show impressive academic achievement and performance, they will get help to find the perfect and ideal future career.
The value of the scholarship can reach up to $5,000 which will be granted within two installments. The value may not seem much but it can help the students deal with their financial struggle.
So, what are the general requirements of the International Masterâ€™s Art and Design Funding?
- Applicants are expected to be full-time (Master degree) students that are taking classes at Art and Design in University of New South Wales within the academic year of 2019 and 2020.
- The scholarship is applicable only for the field of Art and Design within Master degree program
- All international students whose nationalities arenâ€™t Australian are encouraged and allowed to take part in the process
- All applicants are expected to complete their application along with the needed supporting documents that include letter of motivation, a CV, and a personal statement (describing the studentsâ€™ purpose in taking the degree and take part in the scholarship program).
- All applicants are expected to display their fluency and mastery in English, considering that all of the classes will be delivered in the language. They need to prove their knowledge and ability in spoken and written English language fluency. It is also possible that they are required to take IELTS or TOEFL test and attach the certificate as a proof.
- All applicants must hold Bachelor degree and have excellent academic grades within the related field
How to Apply
Candidates are expected to register in the postgraduate course program first before they are considered eligible for the financial support program. They need to enroll in the course degree and get the acceptance letter, and then they can send their application (online) through the app My Application Online. The deadline is on October the 31st 2019.
Interested candidates are advised to come to the official site at this link so they can learn the details of International Masterâ€™s Art and Design Funding program.