Applications are now invited for the International Masters scholarships at UniversitĂ© Paris-Saclay. This award call targets at overseas students who wish to pursue their masterâ€™s degree in any field at the University. The courses will commence in September 2019 so you definitely still have time to apply until May, 2019!
Situated in France, the UniversitĂ© Paris-Saclay intends to provide access for overseas students to gain their masterâ€™s qualification. The University aims to make it easier for high achieving students to join the University, particularly those who wish to develop an academic project through research up to the PhD level.
This year, the University will award several International Masterâ€™s scholarships for incoming international masterâ€™s students. The call was formed with the IDEX funding of the third programme Investissements dâ€™Avenir. The awards will be based on academic merit.
Eligible member institutions:
- Centrale Supelec
- AgroParis Tech
- ENS Paris-Saclay
- UniversitĂ© dâ€™Evry Val dâ€™Essonne
- UniversitĂ© Versailles st-Quentin
- Paris-Sud University
The International Masters scholarships at UniversitĂ© Paris-Saclay will be granted for one or two years, depending on the admission level (M2 or M1) as well as subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the following year. All academic fields offered by the University are eligible except for vocational training.
- The award is worth EUR 10,000 every year. The scholarship will be paid by the University for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months, i.e. September to June
- Depending on the studentâ€™s country of origin, there may be visa and travel coverage amounting to EUR 1,000
- Laureates will be given their scholarships along with travel expenses only when they arrive in France and once theyâ€™ve enrolled in the program of their choice
- Must be newly arrived overseas students who are no older than 30 years of age
- Must have foreign nationality
You are not eligible if you:
- Have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during your studies, except if youâ€™re enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad
- Have interrupted your studied for more than three consecutive years
- Are receiving any other type of funding in which the amount exceeds EUR 600 per month
Applications for the International Masters scholarships at UniversitĂ© Paris-Saclay are available here.
The latest you can apply is May 13, 2019 and the outcome of the award will be available around mid-June 2019.
The evaluation criteria that will be taken into account are as follows:
- Personal project
- Academic level
- Specifically for candidates enrolled in an M2 program: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a laboratory at the University
All candidates will be notified via email of the Juryâ€™s decision. Upon receiving the confirmation email, applicants will have up to 8 days to accept or refuse the scholarship. Should you fail to respond in this timeframe, you will be deemed as having refused the award.
The University holds the right to either cancel or refuse the scholarship awarded should the information provided by the applicants proves to be false.
For more information, visit the scholarshipâ€™s website.