International students can think about sending their application to Naples University Federico II Scholarship for Master Program and get a chance to learn Finance and Economics in University of Naples, one of the most reputable and prestigious universities in Italy. It has gained a high rank within the top universities in Europe as well as in the world. If you are thinking about continuing your study and gain a Master degree while expanding your horizon and view of the world, then you shouldnâ€™t miss this opportunity.
The Scholarship Description
Naples University with their Department of Economics and Statistics is offering Naples University Federico II Scholarship for Master Program for international students who are thinking about taking a Master degree in Finance and Economics.
The University of Naples Federico II is the oldest university in Italy. Established in 1224 by Frederick II, the Holy Roman Empire, the university was originally founded to train secular administrative staffs. Students will get the chance to study at one of the best universities in the world. Besides getting access to many facilities and a wide array of skills, they can be sure that they are in good hands of the professional professors.
The value of the scholarship is different from one to another as it will be divided into three different categories.
- Type A candidate will get â‚¬7,000. It is only available for one installment
- Type B candidate will get â‚¬4,000. It is available for two installments
- Type C candidate will get â‚¬4,000. It is only available for one installment
All of these grants will be available once the enrolment period starts.
Interested candidates for Naples University Federico II Scholarship for Master Program should meet these requirements:
- Applicants whose nationalities are outside of Europe or Italy are encouraged to send their application
- The eligible applicants are those who are taking a Master program within the field of Finance and Economics
- All applicants mustnâ€™t have or get other financial aid or award from the University of Naples
- All applicants must have a Bachelor degree to be considered eligible for this Master degree course
- All applicants are required to send the complete supporting documents along with the application form. They need to submit a pdf file consisting of a CV, language ability certificate, the application form, a scan of the passport, and also a statement of purpose with maximum 2,000 characters
- All applicants are expected to display their knowledge of English language by showing the written proof or documentation that they have taken the IELTS or TOEFL test.
How to Apply
The candidates must register for the Master degree course first to be eligible for the scholarship screening process. They need to apply for the Master degree program at the university and get the acceptance letter. Once they are officially admitted at the university, they need to complete the form for the scholarship and send it via the provided email.
Right now, the email address is still protected. It is only accessible by those who have been accepted as students and have completed the form. Information about the email address will be provided later. The deadline is on June the 15th 2019.
Candidates are to visit the official site and gain further information at this link and this link.They can learn the details of Naples University Federico II Scholarship for Master Program once they visit the site.