The University of Technology Sydney is honoured to offer up to 90 Master of Professional Engineering scholarships this year. This award scheme is available for all overseas students (non-Australian and New Zealand citizens). The Master of Professional Engineering scholarships at University of Technology are open as a way to attract outstanding commencing international students enrolling at the UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
The University of Technology Sydney is an innovative and dynamic public research university situated in central Sydney. The University has a distinct model of learning, a leading reputation and strong research performance. Students get prepared to become global innovators, leaders and thinkers.
This year, the University will award 90 scholarships for deserving commencing overseas students who will pursue their masterâ€™s studies in the Master of Professional Engineering program within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology. The Master of Professional Engineering scholarships at University of Technology are not transferrable, redeemable or deferrable. The University will pay for 25% of studentâ€™s tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the scholarship. The tuition fee contributions will be made directly to the studentsâ€™ fees account every session for the entire duration of the award. It will be subject to students satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria.
The duration of the award is the standard number of credit points needed for completion of Master of Professional Engineering program (a full time load), as stipulated in the letter of offer for admission.
- Candidates must remain an overseas student for the duration of the award
- Candidates must fulfil all admission requirements for the Master of Professional Engineering program
- Candidates must be starting at the University as a full time student and on campus
- Candidates must not currently be based in Australia
- Candidates must not have finished studies in Australia in the last 6 months commencing at the University
- Candidates must not be a government sponsored student
- Candidates must not be an awardee of another UTS awards for the duration of this scholarship
- Candidates must not be enrolled in a Transnational program at the University
When determining the qualified candidates, the University will rely on the following aspects:
- Acceptance of the Master of Professional Engineering at the University (payment of deposit is required)
- Whether or not candidates are recipients of the Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence scholarship
The University will automatically take into consideration all commencing overseas students applying for the eligible program (Master of Professional Engineering program at the University of Technology Sydney).
Interested students do not need to lodge a separate application for Master of Professional Engineering scholarships at University of Technology as the documentation requirements are the same as what is required for the application for admission.
Therefore, make sure that you apply for a place at the University before April 30, 2019 so that you can be considered for this opportunity.
Contact the scholarshipâ€™s provider via:
Tel: 1800 774816 (calling from Australia), +61 3 9627 4816 (calling from overseas), or email at [email protected]