International students who wish to pursue their masterâ€™s degree in Germany now have the opportunity to win the Partnership scholarships at University of Koblenz-Landau. This call is offered by the International Relations Office within the University as a way to provide financial support to qualified overseas candidates who otherwise couldnâ€™t fund their studies without this award. If you are interested, keep on reading!
The University of Koblenz-Landau is unique in that itâ€™s the only higher educational institution that offers teacher training courses for every school type. This institution is a medium-sized and young university which has a prominent position in both teacher training and education in Rhineland-Palatinate. The University also provides many career opportunities for its students in their chosen programs. At Koblenz-Landau, study and teaching operations take place in manageable structures which support communication and contact among students and between teachers and students.
The University wishes to support outstanding European and non-European students who wish to undertake a master studies at the University. The Partnership scholarships at University of Koblenz-Landau offer limited financial support for overseas student (non-German citizens) from partner universities. Qualified candidates will be supported financially during their 1st year at Koblenz-Landau so that the students can settle in as well as get used to studying and living in the country (Germany).
This call is given on the â€śfirst come, first servedâ€ť basis. The number of scholarship is also subject to funding availability. Qualified students will receive EUR 700 every month (for students from DAC countries). Students from other countries will receive EUR 400 every month. The scholarships will be tenable for up to 6 months.
Who can apply?
- Students who are not German citizens
- Students who are enrolled at or graduates from the partner universities located in DAC countries. Candidates from partner universities located in the Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzogovina, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Albania, Kosovo, Turkey and Greece are also welcome to apply
- Students who are admitted to study any masterâ€™s program at Koblenz-Landau, including one of these international postgraduate programs:
- MSc Environmental Sciences (Landau
- MSc Ecotoxicology (Landau)
- MSc Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz)
- MSc Web Science (Koblenz)
- MSc Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz)
Or, students who fulfil these criteria:
- Admitted for an exchange semester at Koblenz-Landau
- Commence their studies in winter semester of 2018/19
- Have obtained good grades in their previous studies (GPA of 2.3 or higher according to the German grading system)
How and When to Apply
Applications for the Partnership scholarships at University of Koblenz-Landau must contain the following materials:
- A CV (max two pages)
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copy of Letter of Admission issued by Koblenz-Landau
- An application form (completed, printed and signed)
Send your documents via email to [email protected]
The scholarship payments will only start after you have successfully enrolled for the winter semester in 2018/19. Visit this page for more information about the deadline.
However, the original version of the application must be submitted via mail in addition to the electronic version. Please forward your application and the supporting materials to:
Referat Internationale ZusammenarbeitÂ
University of Koblenz-Landau