Applications are now open for Australian, New Zealand and overseas students who wish to pursue their doctoral degree. The PhD scholarships at Queensland University of Technology are calling the brightest and most academically outstanding students to apply. This call is available to undertake a doctoral degree program in the field of Business and Technology and Governance. If that sounds like your field of expertise then apply today.
The Queensland University of Technology is a globally recognised public research university. It has a consistent spot in many prestigious rankings and is extremely dedicated to success and learning. As a University, it has produced a lot of remarkable alumni. The School of Accountancy is one of the schools available within the University. It is located in the Business School of Queensland University of Technology and is situated at the Gardenâ€™s Point campus. This Business School is one of the strongest and biggest business facilities in the entire Australia.
This year, the University is proud to announce that they offer financial support in the form of a scholarship for commencing doctoral students wishing to undertake their research in Business areas. Qualified students will be entitled to a living allowance for up to three years. The amount is indexed annually to be $27 596 as of 2019. This call is funded by the School of Accountancy within the University.
In order to be eligible for the PhD scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, all interested applicants must fulfil all of these minimum entry requirements:
- Candidates must have successfully completed a research master degree
- Candidates must have successfully finished a masterâ€™s by coursework degree or professional doctorate with a minimum of 25% research
- Candidates must have graduated from an Honours degree with a 2A Honours or First Class
To see the full eligibility information, please refer to the admission criteria for the PhD.
Kindly note that all candidates are recommended to read the rules and regulations for doctoral programs before applying.
Should this opportunity interest you, then please apply for the PhD scholarships at Queensland University of Technology no later than May 1, 2019 in order to be considered by forwarding the following documents:
- A resume. This should outline your relevant research activities. It may include research publications, research-related employment and other research achievements. Please attach any documents that can support your research abilities and activities
- A two-page research proposal. This should not exceed two pages. Please make sure it focuses on at least two research topics, Governance or Business and Technology. Your proposal should encompass clear research question(s), a justification as to why you are interested in the question(s) and why it is/they are important along with ideas about what theoretical approaches you would employ and the kind of methods or data can be used to solve them
Please submit your expression of interest here. Kindly note, only those candidates whose expression of interest is successful will be invited to apply for admission for a PhD program with the University.