International students looking for a chance to take a postgraduate degree in Colombia can think about sending their application to get Postgraduate Fully Funded Program in Colombia. The financial support program is expected to help international students who are struggling with their financial arrangement to be able to continue their higher degree of education. They believe that better education can lead to better future, which can open a better access and chances to a well-established outlook.
The Scholarship Description
Colombian Government is inviting young talents from all over the world to participate in their post graduate program and take part in Postgraduate Fully Funded Program. The educational program is fully funded dedicated for international talented students with good academic achievement wanting to take their higher education degree to the next level.
The government has the control institutions that combine public and also government official. Students who are lucky enough to take part in the program can choose their career field and course. The university is known for their devoted and professional lecturers that would provide the needed support for the students.
The financial support program will be given to 50 candidates with a value that reaches $425,400 covering for materials and also books. The scholarship covers for monthly stipend, installation expenses, and also health policy. The tuition coverage with 100% worth of these costs are provided and awarded by the higher education institution in Colombia.
These are the lists of the requirements for Postgraduate Fully Funded Program.
- Eligible applicants are those coming from all over the world and whose nationalities arenâ€™t Colombian. Applicants must not have any dual nationality that includes Colombian citizenship or they have resided or even started their study in Colombia.
- The age of the applicants must not be over 50 years of age
- The applicants are allowed to apply for any postgraduate program whether in Master degree, Specialization, or Doctoral degree
- All applicants must complete their application along with the necessary supporting documents that include a CV, a professional experience certificate, dele exam, a letter of final admission or preadmission to any course or department at Colombia University, a copy of passport, Constance of application, a health certificate, an academic recommendation letter (written by a professor), a certificate of note (with average), and a copy of academic transcript
- All applicants must complete their previous study level. They need to have at least a Bachelor degree as well as the Master degree in order to be qualified for the process
- All applicants must display their knowledge in English or Spanish language since the classes will be delivered in those languages. They must take the necessary language test and have the certificate to demonstrate their ability and fluency.
How to Apply
Applicants must register in the Colombian Universityâ€™s postgraduate degree program first. Once they have received the admission letter, they can send their application for the scholarship, along with the needed crucial documentation, to the ICETEX offices located in Carrera 3 number 18-32 in Bogota. The deadline is on June the28th 2019.
Interested applicants are advised and encouraged to visit the official site at this link to learn the details of Postgraduate Fully Funded Program.