Tsinghua University is proud to announce the Siemens China Scholarships for new international graduate students. This call aims to support excellent overseas students who wish to pursue their doctoral degree. The Siemens China scholarships at Tsinghua University are available in many different fields offered by the University.
Tsinghua University is located in Beijing. It is a major research university that is also a member of the elite C9 League of Chinese universities. This higher educational institution is dedicated to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese society as well as the global development.
This year, the Siemens China scholarships at Tsinghua University are open for applications. This is a fully funded scholarship scheme offered by the Siemens Ltd., China in order to support excellent international students to pursue their doctoral degrees. The scholarship is available within the following departments at the Tsinghua University:
- Department of Computer Science and Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Academy of Arts & Design
- School of Software
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Automation
- Other relevant schools or departments at the University
Qualified applicants will cooperate with Siemens in 12 fields (see details in Table 1 here)
Through the practice and study in the forefront of industrial technology development, the qualified students will lay the foundation for the development of innovative talents in the industry.
The scholarship benefits:
- 40,000 RMB annually for tuition costs
- 160,000 RMB annually for living allowance, including medical insurance, accommodation, books and other materials as well as transportations, etc.
The award is tenable for a period of four years in principle; should the students be able to complete their studies and get the degree in advance, the duration of the award shall be shortened accordingly and consistent with the actual study period.
- Candidates must meet the requirements for admissions to study at the University (click here for details)
- Candidates should apply the department or school in table 1
- Candidates must appreciate Siemens Value as well as be willing to work with Siemens in order to carry out research work
- Candidates must not be offered other kinds of awards for studying at the University
You must first apply for the full time international graduate program of your choice online here. Below are the required documentations you should include:
- An application form for the scholarship
- Foreign physical examination form: the original copy is to be kept by the applicant and the form is uniformly printer by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. The form must be written in English. Kindly note that the physical examinations must cover all of the items stated in the Foreign Physical Examination Form. Should the form be incomplete or without the signature of the physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, it will be invalid. The result will only be valid for six months.
Qualified students will be required to take part in the Annual Review once a year in order to decide whether they are qualified for sponsorship for the next academic year.
Apply for the Siemens China scholarships at Tsinghua University no later than March 1, 2019.