Students from all around the world who are looking forward to continue their education to a Master degree while getting a chance to study abroad can always consider applying for St. Cross Scholarship for Master Degree at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. The chance to study in one of the most prestigious universities in the world is rare â€“ not to mention that they can do it in one of the most developed countries in the world. But with this scholarship, students can get a good chance to study abroad while expanding their view of the world without having to worry about the financial matter.
The Scholarship Description
St. Cross Scholarship for Master Degree is a financial support program that is provided by Oxford Universityâ€™s St. Cross College for international students looking forward to continue their study at a Master degree level taking the MSt or MSc subject. The aim is to provide an assistance and support for students to deal with their financial hardship.
St. Cross College was founded in 1965 as a Oxford Universityâ€™s constituent college. Oxford has 38 colleges and St. Cross College is the 4th youngest ones. The purpose is to match the support, life, and structure of undergraduate colleges. The scholarship will be given to 6 lucky candidates. The total amount for the grant is reaching Â£10,000 and they are aimed to provide a financial relief to the candidates in pursuing their dream.
The standard basic requirements for St. Cross Scholarship for Master Degree are:
- Applicants that are officially invited and allowed to apply should come from six continents of Oceania, South America, North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa
- The applicants are allowed to apply for (one year) Master degree program in MSt or MSc in the University of Oxford
- The applicants must not take any grant or award from others faculty or department in Oxford
- All applicants are expected to show English language knowledge and mastery if it is not their national language. They need to take IELTS or TOEFL test and then display the written document as the proof of their mastery and proficiency
- All applicants must complete their previous level of education, which means that they need to have a Bachelor Degree to apply for this program
- All applicants are expected to send their complete application along with the supporting documents which include a CV and language certificates. If applicants get another financial aid or support from other sources, they need to attach the proof during the admission
How to Apply
Interested applicants are expected to send their registration and application for the Master degree courses and programs before they will be considered eligible for the scholarship. After they officially get the acceptance or admission letter, then they can send their application to the provided email. From the application, eligible candidates will be screened and selected. The lucky ones will be given the grant. The deadline is on June the 7th 2019.
A Word of Advice
Interested applicants are encouraged and advised to visit the official site at here so they can learn further about the details of the St. Cross Scholarship for Master Degree scholarship.