Individuals who have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom are now presented with a lucky chance to apply for the WU Funding at University of Bradford. This call is offered by the Western Union Foundation and targets at talented students wishing to pursue their undergraduate degree program at the University of Bradford. Overseas students are encouraged and welcome to apply.
The University of Bradford has 50 years of academic excellence to say that it has continued to grow in both global reputation and course provision. The institution has always been pioneers in developing new course subjects, anticipating and reflecting the needs of students, employers as well as of society as a whole. It was, as a matter of fact, the first university established outside London that offers part time degree courses as its courses are specifically designed in response to the changing social, business, environmental and scientific landscape.
The Western Union Foundation is a distinct charitable corporation that provide funds for efforts in order to connect underserved citizens to the global economy through supports and education humanitarian relief for communities in crisis.
This year, the Foundation is pleased to announce that the WU Funding at University of Bradford is open for applications. This call is available for all students from across the globe who wish to pursue a full time undergraduate course program at the University of Bradford. Qualified applicants will be granted USD$ 2,500 each and will be tenable to pay their school or tuition fees at an accredited higher educational institution. The selection criteria will be based on standards relevant to the programâ€™s three pillars: Aspiration, Perseverance and Community-Mindedness.
The awards may be used for tuition costs during the academic term immediately following the award winner selections which will happen in July 2019.
- Candidates must be applying to an accredited post-secondary institution to pursue an undergraduate program
- Candidates must be pursuing a field of study or degree in technology, science, engineering, entrepreneurship or business or mathematics
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years of age as of June 1, 2019
- Candidates must submit their application in English. You can use translation services in case you are a non-native speaker. It will not be considered as basic error
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited university or at least have applied for admittance
- Candidates must use the scholarship that will lead them to earning an undergraduate degree. Specialised academic programs like stand-alone language acquisition course, study abroad term, service learning or others are not allowed. The award cannot also be used for advanced degrees like PhD, masterâ€™s, JD or others
- You must not be an immediate family member of controlling officers in Western Union or any of its non-affiliated or affiliated non-profit entities cannot apply. Its agents cannot apply either. However, all other employees as well as their family members are eligible
How and When to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the WU Funding at University of Bradford, please submit your application no later than April 30, 2019 via the Union Website.